Element has an opportunity for Building Products Testing Technician. The primary function of the Building Products Testing Technician is to perform concrete placement to support concrete anchor testing under the direction of the Laboratory Supervisor.
• Assemble and maintain standardized concrete form work for testing concrete anchors
• Construct custom sized form work as needed
• Organize forms and equipment to prepare for and clean up after concrete pours
• Use power tools and hand tools associated with building and fixing wood or aluminum form work as well as general laboratory maintenance
• Understand the applicable test standards associated with concrete anchors
• Input raw data into Excel or other data analysis software.
• Maintain established productions rates for setting up for concrete casting and anchor testing
• Work independently when given instructions
• Assist with equipment & materials inventory
• Maintain test equipment, tools and machinery, and promptly report any malfunctions
• Maintain a clean, orderly and safe working environment
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Element, one of the fastest growing testing, inspection, certification and calibration business in the world.
We deliver critical services in Materials Testing, Product Qualification Testing, Certification, Device Calibration and Advisory Services to the Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Industrials, Fire and Building product, Infrastructure and other leading sectors, where failure in service is simply not an option.
Everything we do helps our customers to build better products; get their products to market on time; save them time and money; and minimize the risk associated with product development and production.
Our mission is simple: to be the best testing partner in the world and together we strive towards a common vision of becoming the world’s most trusted testing partner.
We have four values that we strive to live by every single day.
When combined with our mission and vision, the ethos this creates, enables Element to deliver one thing. CERTAINTY. We exist to help make certain that the materials and products we test, inspect, certify and calibrate for our customers are safe, quality, compliant and fit for purpose.
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.